Who am I?
Hi, my name is Fiona Forbes and I am a Personal Trainer, Life Coach and Nutritionist in Cote D’Azur. I have been in the fitness industry for 17 years and passionate about fitness my entire life!
Since completing my ‘Advanced Diploma in Personal Training, Nutrition, and Weight Loss, my ‘Diploma in Behaviour Change and Life coaching’, and my ‘Bachelor in Education’, I have enjoyed a career as a Personal Trainer, Fitness Instructor, Teacher, Corporate Speaker and worked as an Advisor to the ‘Scottish Government Task force, for health and fitness ’. I have personally trained children and adults in london, Scotland, Dubai, Singapore, Australia, France, Monaco Cote D’Azur.
As for my personal health and fitness, I was a professional dancer and long distance runner (but my knees are too injured for that now!) I also love to ski, snowboard, rollerblade and windsurf.
Health and fitness is the foundation for all areas of life. When we succeed we feel good and this has a knock on effect in everything that we do! I want to help everyone feel their best! It’s not just about hard training; it’s about healthy living and a positive attitude too!
The most rewarding part for me is when clients transform mentally and physically becoming more self-disciplined, committed and are proud of their results.
- YMCA Fitness and Nutrition, 1997
- Bachelor of Education (Honours), 1997
- YMCA Personal Training and Nutrition, 2001
- Diploma – Psychology of Behaviour Change and life Coaching, 2003
- Winston Churchill Medal – Reducing the Incidence of Obesity – Scotland, 2005
- Premier – International Diploma in Personal Training, Nutrition and the management of weight loss, 2012
- Qualified in Step, Dance, kettle bells, VIPER, Box fit, Aerobics, Yogasize and Swiss ball